Killarney Women’s Mini Marathon will take place at on Saturday 8th October this year. The route takes in the streets of Killarney town and the scenic Killarney National Park.
- All competitors can collect their race packs on Friday the 7th of October @ No. 1 Greenview Tce, Princess St, Tralee from 2.00pm – 04.30pm
- On the morning of the race race packs can be collected at the race marquee situated across the road from the Old Monastary on Port Road (beside the playground).
|Date||Saturday 8th October 2016|
|Distance||10 km & 5km|
|Starting Point||Mission Road, Killarney|
Please note that there are no registrations on the day. This is a strictly pre-registered event.
- 10.30 am – Gathering of all runners, joggers and walkers on Port Road
- 10.45 am – Procession of all participants to the start led by Leanne and the pied pipers
- 11.00 am sharp – Race start time on Mission Road
- Competitors should ensure they arrive ready to run with timing chips attached and race numbers attached to the front of your t-shirt.
- There is no bag drop facility at the start line.
- Water stop is located at approx. 5Km
- Please be courteous to the Jarveys around the National Parks and give way where possible. Please watch out for uneven surfaces, potholes and the small bollards on the route.
After the Race
- You will receive your medal.
- Facilities: Goodies from the French Bakery, plenty of fruit and water, entertainment.
- Plenty of family fun entertainment, Jules on the decks and of course bouncy castles!
- Have a great race and have fun!